Do you like my blog?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cheese!

Ok, so today has been pretty good!
Woke up kindave late this morning around 9 oclock:(
Im homeschooled so thats really not a big deal for me.
SO I got up, totally skipped breakfeast, and around 2 had a class.
For lunch I went and ate with my step dad on his lunch break.....We had Los Cucos, which is an amazing Mexican Resteraunt.
I had the usual cheese enchaladas....man they tasted even better today then they ever had! maybe because I actually focused on the flavor. The taste was so rich in the cheeses, you could most definatly tell that they had more than one type of cheese in it. and then dont even get me started on the salsa they brought out, man it was DEVINE! Going fishing tomarrow night hoping to catch a big one! So, until tomarrow morning, im siging off!:D

1 comment: