Do you like my blog?

Monday, April 12, 2010

Could it be?

Ok, so if you were keeping up from my last blog entry, then you would know that I have been talking to this person lately, that seemed sooooo COOL........until my friend tells me something that changed EVERYTHING!

Ok, so me and my friend are talking right, and im also talking to him also, and guess what.........that was the moment that my heart skipped a beat! My friends had told me: "Ashley, you do know who you are talking too right? Its JUSTIN BEIBERS BEST FRIEND!"

My heart started racing at the thought, because, well if you know me, then you would know that I am a big fan of Justin Beiber! I had been talking to his best friend for amost a month and a half. I was so excited, but the next time I talked to him, he could tell that I was acting different. In a way I kindave wish that she would've never told me that, because I would've been able to talk to him more! But any way, I know most of you readers,(if there are any) I know that this person is not who you were probably expecting, but hey..........Im the blogger telling what I want!

Can all fans please comment and give me ideas on a topic to blog on!
Ask questions, and I will answer questions in my blog as well. (you can ask annonomously, or put your name.) To send me questions, just go on the comment box, and enter your question there.
And I will respond in my next blog. Thanks for reading, hope you would like to read on! So until tomarrow, Im signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment