Do you like my blog?

Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Things Can Happen When You Least Expect it too.

Ok, so I have just heard about this really cool person right, so I go and add him on Facebook!
And we are like always talking now. Until one day when Im talking to him, and then outta now where my friend sends me an IM. Heres the good part...........
So here I am IMing both of them, when suddenly she tells me who this person really is that I am talking to....................

Now if you want to read on about this then you will just have to wait until tomarrow morning because I have to get back to work!

If I have fans out there reading my blog, dont be afraid to comment! I dont care what you say, but it cant me cruel! Kind words only PLEASE!:D
I will blog tomarrow morning at around 9 oclock. Then you can find out this person is!

2 comments:

  1. I just posted the next part to the second blog! Its right above Good things can happen when you least expect it too! have fun commmenting!

    ReplyDelete