Do you like my blog?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Respect your Elders

<3Ok, so I keep hearing a song called Temporary Home bye Carrie Underwood(the best female singer EVER) and I start crying every time I hear it. No matter how many times I hear it, the tears just start flowing down my cheeks.<3
I cry mostly at the end because of the poor old man in the hospitol:(
Sometime it makes me think of my grandpa who is paralized on the right side of his body, so he can only move the left side. Everytime we go and see him in the rehabilitation center, that night I always end up crying. His accident happened I think right after my lil sister was born, so I was around 9 years old! Every night I would pray for him to be able to walk around the next time we saw him, but every time I would be dissapointed because I thought God wasnt listening to my prayer!
Now that I am older, I know God makes things happen for a reason, but not because he hates you!
I still visit my grandpa pretty much everyday, and I have never stopped praying for him, no matter what happens, I will love my grandpa more than anything in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.
I look up to him, because hes been through so much! He was a firefighter, a teacher, a really smart man but most importantly he is MY GRANDPA!


No comments:

Post a Comment